Slo Blues in G

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Sweet track, @Paleo and nice job opening it up!
Good to see you down here, @Paul W. Excellent contribution. What took you so long to show up down here?

Last edited:

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Ok. I’ll give it a try. I just ordered an interface so I can record on my iPad and I’ll test it out in the VJR. In the meantime I’ll go learn how you are all doing it. Thanks for inviting me.

After the above post in another tread, I was hoping to lure @ChrisG in. :sneaky:

Chris, if you're down here and need guidance with any aspect of downloading, recording or posting give "us" a holler.

If the track fills up you can start over with the clean track.

Then you can take as long as you want and still post it here. :)

Last edited:

artyman

Fareham UK
Well it's been a long time since I contributed down here, what with Christmas, then catching Covid for New Year, life has shall we say been interesting.

Anyway dragged out the LP (way out of tune it's been so long) and both pickups through Mustang III Tweed Sugar patch. Took it from 7:11 to 8:43 so some space for someone to finish it off.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rwe14tezhqdahb7/Slo Blues in G-P-PW-P2-MS-PR-arty.mp3?dl=0

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Good to see you back Ken.:) Good to see covid hasn't affected you playing. Hope the wife has recovered as well.:)

Billbluesnjazz

Music Fanatic
Here's a clean track. I extended it from about 3:30 to about 10:30. Hopefully you won't detect the "splices".

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/c9telizphmsvs45/slo blues in g.mp3?dl=0
Paleo, as a new member, ChrisGSP suggested I browse the VJR and pick some tracks to jam along with (been playing mostly with Band in a Box and my looper since Lockdown so have got out of the way of interacting with other musicians). I downloaded this backing track and recorded along with it. I will post it in the OMR forum. Many thanks for providing this, sorry I was late to the party and so couldn't take part in the jam, maybe next time.