Hello from Smith Point, Texas

JoeOwens

Gear Head
I've been a BGU member for a few years now but this is my first time on the forum. Just wanted to say hello and share a picture of my music room, complete with a kitchen and bathroom. The previous owners had made this into a separate living quarters for guests, but I had a much better idea for it.

IMG_1215.jpg

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

I have relatives that live all stretched out on that side of H-town from Baytown all up into Liberty County. One of my cousins used to live in Anahuac, but I've never been to Smith Point. That's down where the road runs into the bay isn't it?

JoeOwens

Gear Head
Yes, we live just off FM 562 about 200 yards from the water. It's 25 miles to Anahuac from here and neighbors are few and far between. I can pretty much play as loud as I want whenever I want. I'm loving it.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement (usually to spend more on gear ! ) take a wander down to the basement and join us in the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try your 'blues' skills.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Welcome to the forum!
I already hate you! Your room is so tidy while mine is always a disaster area.
Let us know if you have any questions.
BTW Griff may be playing at the Gravity Check Saloon in Kerrville in April. It's a 5hr drive for both of us.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Welcome to the forum!
I already hate you! Your room is so tidy while mine is always a disaster area.
Let us know if you have any questions.
BTW Griff may be playing at the Gravity Check Saloon in Kerrville in April. It's a 5hr drive for both of us.
Ditto on the music room. At least it's a sign of getting a lot of work done. I'll be spending February in New Braunfels, if there's anything going on in Central Texas then, I'd appreciate a heads up.