NPD Sorta

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Got a real deal on this one today. Only 4k and it only works for 2 days. And I only have to buy 7 more. One every two weeks. It's so cool, it plugs into the guitarist, completely ahead of other pedals and even the guitar. It's also heavily buffered (and I do mean heavily)!
NPD-ChemoOne.jpg

Last edited:

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
Well, the good news is that it has no known interactions with light alcohol consumption.

Of course if you go beyond "light" then I guess all bets are off.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Well Griff did mention that those fuzz pedals sometimes need to go in front of everything to sound good. I'm just not sure he expected any of us to take it literally and do the direct-connect thing to get that fuzzy feeling.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I hope I somehow missed the joke. Isn't that a chemotherapy drug?
I hope you're doing OK Lloyd.
You didn't miss it. That's my home companion for three days every other Monday through Wednesday for a while. The only real problems are I run around with a half-assed fanny pack everywhere I go and I can't wear pullover shirts.
When this all started, I recalled Bob Dylan's "All Along the Watchtower"
"There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke."
Then I remembered Tom Cochrane of Red Ryder wrote. "Life Is a Highway. I'm gonna ride it all night long."

So, I'm going to find as much humor in this as I possibly can, which isn't all that difficult. If I can share it and make someone smile (or spit coffee at their phone or computer screen), then I'm successful.
Thanks for your concern. I'm fine.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
10-4
I can see the obtuse coming from around the corner, but sometimes I find the obvious difficult to grasp.
Glad you're doing OK and I'm sure the positive attitude and sense of humor will do as much as the pricey new gear.
Keep in mind, tone is in the fingers. :whistle: