NGD

Stinger22

Blues Junior
Mine has a blade p/u switch, and is missing the two little switches. Are they individual coil splitters? Pulling up the tone knob splits both pickups on mine.

Yep individual splitters thus the 24-8. 8 combinations of pickup settings. I have a ES-339 that has the pot splitting, actually push-push pots. I like having the option. With the two switches it's easier to flip the two at the same time. Even if you have say the neck normal and the bridge split, with just your thumb and index finger you can flip that around. You don't had to do one then the other.

Stinger22

Blues Junior
The mini toggles do the same thing.
I have them on my Paul's Guitar and I like them better than push-pulls because I can see my pickup configuration at a glance; up is single coil, down is humbucker.
And of course the blade switch selects the pickup(s).

I like being able to one or the other or both in just one little flip instead of having to go to both tone pots.

Stinger22

Blues Junior
Nice! That's such a pretty burst!

This one was on display and I had been there previous and played it. When I called and told them I was coming in the guy said they actually had two. So get there and working with someone else and he had to go to the back to get the other one. Put them side by side and the other one did not have the grain as pronounced and I especially like how on this one it goes all the way up the upper horn, the other it was pretty solid.

So shop them........