How about this for an idea?

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I have not seen this suggested before, so here it goes!

We have a member who has 56 guitars. Many members have more than one guitar. We even have members who must use the same type of guitar that was used by the person who originally played a piece of music. So here goes my suggestion.

Before playing a piece of music, the guitarist wears a costume similar to the one worn by the original artist who made a piece of music famous. Think of the fun! Change costumes and guitars to be “authentic”! :cool::cry:

Tom

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member

We have a member who has 56 guitars. Many members have more than one guitar. We even have members who must use the same type of guitar that was used by the person who originally played a piece of music. So here goes my suggestion.

Before playing a piece of music, the guitarist wears a costume similar to the one worn by the original artist who made a piece of music famous. Think of the fun! Change costumes and guitars to be “authentic”! :cool::cry:

Tom
You go first!

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist
If we are going for the full authentic, does that mean we have be stoned or drunk and throw our TV's out the window as well.

That depends.

For example, if you're channeling Rush, then between tunes you'd basically be sitting around drinking a cup of tea while reading a book on Descartes.

_ . _ _ _ . _ _ _ _ . .

Elio

Student Of The Blues

Tom

Sounds fun! I think you should start us off with a KISS song :sneaky: