A small sample of the usual suspects

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I have met most of these at various BGU events. Handsome John I'm not sure about .

Where was the picture taken? Can I join in?

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I have met most of these at various BGU events. Handsome John I'm not sure about .

Where was the picture taken? Can I join in?

That was last week at Griff's concert in Richardson, TX. Someone took a picture of all the BGUers in attendance but I'm not sure who has that one.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Looks like y'all had a good time! I don't think I've met the three gents on the left. Maybe next time I'll be able to join if y'all do it again.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll

Im not sure about me either!?

But we played together in the lobby and you sat in on drums for a couple songs one day ... Plus you Mark Dyson and I ate breakfast in the hotel dining room?

jackderby52

Prehistoric blues knob (not newbie)
Something is very wrong with that picture. Why is cowboy the only one holding a beer at 10 in the morning?

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Not this time! I made it a point to only order beers while she was on stage, where I could keep a eye on her!. :sneaky:

Ummmm we were team no beer stealing we won big time she was off her game ... but yeah we were vigilant and pro active and effective!