First Jam

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Damn! Has it been that long? I should be much better. :whistle: After attending BGU LIVE CORONA in March of 2014, it took me til July to get the b***s to play at this jam. The good old 411 Club in downtown Kalamazoo. Yes the solo is repetitive and out of time, but the rhythm playing is respectable I think. I noticed some of the 2 note comping pattern going on. Nothing happening in the present, so I took a trip down memory lane. :rolleyes:

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I have been going to Knott's Berry Farm for many years. Camp Snoopy is great. We love the fresh orange juice! :love: They had an outstanding steak house (!), which they closed a few years ago. :( Lots of great memories, going back 60 years. :)

Tom

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I vaguely remember going there as child and there was an attraction that used weird angles and perspective to create illusions.

It was probably the Haunted Shack. Which no longer exists.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I second that
are you referring to me or yourself'. I will admit that I have not been working on lessons or posting recordings. My excuses, getting older (70) and still working a limited schedule 32 hours. Grandkids at home occupying my office area for remote learning.

Mr.Scary

A Blues Legend in My Own Mind
are you referring to me or yourself'. I will admit that I have not been working on lessons or posting recordings. My excuses, getting older (70) and still working a limited schedule 32 hours. Grandkids at home occupying my office area for remote learning.
Myself