Happy Birthday jmin - December 16

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy Birthday to BGU forum member @jmin! Thanks to our Kalamazoom and Zoomstock meetings I've finally had the opportunity to put a face with the name. After hearing him drop by and tear things up in the VJR, I can also tell you he's an accomplished guitarist as well and a great guy!

I hope today is a great day for you. May you enjoy this and many more happy birthdays to come!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Thanks guys! I just realized that this is not only my birthday, but also my BGU Anniversary! In 2013 I got started by purchasing "5 Easy Blues Solos" - a birthday present to myself! 7 years later and I've learned a ton of cool blues guitar stuff, and met a bunch of great people!
Thank you!

jmin

Student Of The Blues
So, how does it feel to share a birthday with the Rev. Billy F. Gibbons?
I did not know that...it feels cool, I guess. He's six years older than me, and way cooler!
Happy Birthday, Jim! :cool::Beer:

Another birthday boy celebrating today on KDFC 90.3 FM is Ludwig van Beethoven. Give a listen if you have time.

How to Listen to Classical KDFC - Classical KDFC

Tom

Thanks Tom! I don't mind a little classical at all! I would actually love to be able to play a classical piece on guitar someday.
It's almost cocktail hour...I'll go pour a short one, and enjoy the "fifth!"

david moon

Attempting the Blues
Happy birthday jmin. I enjoyed being in the same group with you at a BGU live. I think it was Allen TX. You've got a smooth style.