Happy Birthday to me...

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy belated birthday. Sorry there wasn't a post about it, but the forum software didn't mention it. I hope it was a great day for you!

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
Thanks to all of you.
#PapaRaptor - As an ex-computer techie & Internet Site Mgr - I'm aware of software failures, a pain in the rear end and very very unexpected.
I had a great few days, lots of family quality time.
Three more years before retiring - then I'll have more time to step up the relationship with my guitars.
:Beer::Beer::Beer:(y)(y)(y)

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Happy belated birthday. Sorry there wasn't a post about it, but the forum software didn't mention it. I hope it was a great day for you!

Hmm... where does that appear? I remember it in the old software, but haven't seen it in the new one.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Hmm... where does that appear? I remember it in the old software, but haven't seen it in the new one.
It's on the Members page, right hand side. If someone has designated a birthday as visible, it will show up right above the Newest Members section.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
It's on the Members page, right hand side. If someone has designated a birthday as visible, it will show up right above the Newest Members section.

Should have thought to look there.
So none today...