Amin Still Got The Blues

Elwood

Blues
That is a pleasant track Burt, :thumbup: Thanks! :Beer:
Nice kick off, playing and tones!!! (y)(y)(y)

This is my PRS Mira SE, a 500 dolla wonder! @MikeS was asking if members played multiple PRS so I didn't jump in on that thread up above. This is a sample of what matters. I start off real dark on purpose, each 12 bars I lighten up a bit, the last are on the middle sw position with about 2/3 tone (doesn't mean a thing without all the rest, amp settings etc, but anyway, just for an idea).
To my eye, the Mira has tighter F&F than any Fender I have owned, and I love 'em. I wanted a simple dbl coil and I got one, It's easy to play, light, and sounds however I want. It has coil splitting, but with teles around I really need that. :whistle: Anyway, Mike, there ya go!

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/epea8gmwgq6q31d/gm-am-cb-ew-(2).mp3?dl=0

1:55 - 3:53

I wanted my overall gain up a bit, but I kept clipping (I'm sure because I didn't tame the lows well enough) and I wanted to get this track back online incase someone else wants to use it this weekend.:whistle:
Felt good playing it anyway!!! (y)

Next :Beer:

I almost still had the blues. When I checked the track I posted here, I had used the wrong shortcut...good thing I checked! It would have been the confused blues for sure.:confused:

Last edited: