Happy Thanksgiving

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Same back atcha, and to all our Blues brothers and sisters!

Just the two of us this year; got the smallest turkey we could but still gonna have lots of leftovers. I'm good with that: post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches are the best! A member of our extended family will have his unlimited Zoom server up for most of the day and we'll all be popping in and out throughout the day to say hi and socialize and such. It'll be fun!

Oh, and I'll spend some time working on SWS solo 1. Have lick 1 memorized, can almost hold the full bend without pain now, still working on the timing. One, and Two, and.... :Beer:

Cowboy Bob

Horse Player/Guitar Wrangler
I’d like to also wish y’all a wonderful Thanksgiving.

It’s been a monumentally strange year, but all in all, my family and I are very thankful for our many blessings.

just my $0.02. ymmv

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our brothers and sisters here in the USA. I agree about these trying times, and I too, have so much to be thankful for.

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoy the turkey!

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :D:D:D

We have the easy day today. Our small turkey thawed in record time, damn it, so I did the Weber turkey experience on Tuesday. No big cooking or cleaning today, that's OK. We'll take the binoculars and bullhorn and head out for a brief, intimate, outdoor visit with family. :Beer: The ayes have it!!! :cool: (can't see much but the eyes anyway)

Hope everyone is safe, healthy and happy!!!!

Last edited: