There is no light at the end of the tunnel...

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I hope I can shed a little light from the Sunny Land of Oz. Tomorrow (here) is Thanksgiving, and guess what we're having for dinner?

Turkey !!!!! Candied Yams !!!!! Pumpkin Pie !!!!

Something to look forward to :)

And if the boys were home we'd also have Cranberry Fluff.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager

..................OR...................................

....................There Is Hope!...................
DaftboyLEDMaskColorChangingGif_740x.gif

Last edited:

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
I hope I can shed a little light from the Sunny Land of Oz. Tomorrow (here) is Thanksgiving, and guess what we're having for dinner?

Turkey !!!!! Candied Yams !!!!! Pumpkin Pie !!!!

Something to look forward to :)

And if the boys were home we'd also have Cranberry Fluff.

Chris, can you tell us what to expect on Thanksgiving Day? We anxiously await to hear about your experiences. Our Turkey seems to be stressed for some reason. What can it be? :eek:

Tom

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Chris, can you tell us what to expect on Thanksgiving Day? We anxiously await to hear about your experiences. Our Turkey seems to be stressed for some reason. What can it be? :eek:

Tom
Hi Tom, greetings from Tomorrowland !! Your turkey may be suffering from PMS - PreMealStress, but I would need more information for a more complete diagnosis. Let it sit for 10 minutes after it comes out of the oven and it will be less stressed and more relaxed, and you will enjoy it more.
Thanksgiving Day is fine, sunny, 27 degrees (C here, maybe more likely F at your place?)

Feather Your Nest.JPG