Takamine Acoustic...

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Remember, mi amigo, pics or it didn't happen. What kind of Tak is it? I had a CP132sc for a while, and have been trying to get the guy I sold it to to sell it back to me. They make some really nice guitars. It's not one of those fancy Santa Fe models is it?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Acoustic? Why that is a "real guitar", not some toy you plug into the wall and hope it does whatever you want. :love::ROFLMAO::cry:

By the by, I have several friends who own and use Takamine guitars, and they really like them. :cool:
Tom
Into the wall? Man, that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been plugging into an amp! Well it's off to Lowes in the morning to get a 110Volt plug to 1/4" adapter! Should I get balanced or unbalanced?
I had a Takamine a very long time ago when I lived in Colorado. But it got really cold one night and the furnace went out...

ronico

rainyislandblues
Into the wall? Man, that's what I've been doing wrong. I've been plugging into an amp! Well it's off to Lowes in the morning to get a 110Volt plug to 1/4" adapter! Should I get balanced or unbalanced?
I had a Takamine a very long time ago when I lived in Colorado. But it got really cold one night and the furnace went out...
Don't think it's gonna matter if it's balanced! Pics or it didn't happen!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I don't know the specific model, but my BIL has had the same Tak for over 40 years and it's still his one and only acoustic. He used to gig with it in his younger days, and almost never plays electric (the only one he owns was a gift from me), so it's seen a lot of miles and still looks/sounds like a million bucks.

sloslunas

NM Blues
Remember, mi amigo, pics or it didn't happen. What kind of Tak is it? I had a CP132sc for a while, and have been trying to get the guy I sold it to to sell it back to me. They make some really nice guitars. It's not one of those fancy Santa Fe models is it?
Takamine EF444S-TBS 3.jpg
Sorry about the picture...the lighting was much less than excellent. It does not do this guitar justice...

Steve

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!

EEK! :cry::eek:

I am sorry to have said that without an explanation! Please use your amplifier as an interface between the guitar and the wall plug!

Tom