Let 'Er Ride in C

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
Mustang Sally? Is that what it is? :cool:

But seriously, I've heard rumors of it coming up at live events and Griff had a blog back on Aug 7, "You know you'll need this", so I thought we needed it. :)

I posted a clean track, so if it fills up the next person can just start it over again.

So there's no need to feel rushed if you want to get in on it.

Have fun!

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Killer tone. Killer playing Papa!!!!!!(y)(y) Did you have some kind of automation on your track? I was getting volume increases and decreases.o_O
Thanks. I think I'm finally getting past the part where I want my guitar to sound warm and cozy all the time.

No automation. Man, your hearing must be awesome. I usually record both a processed signal from my 11 Rack and a dry signal. The 11r is up front and dead center. I ran the dry signal through Studio One's Ampire emulator and then knocked about everything below 1000Hz out with EQ. I ran that through a Leslie emulator on slow and really wide stereo field to give the guitar some "wings" outside of dead center. It's really surprising you could hear it. I pushed it as far back as I could get it in the mix. Geesh... took me longer to explain it than to set it up.

Last edited:

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Trust me....., you're not as surprised as I am!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That sounds like an awful lot of work, but it was worth it as it ended up sounding class. I must be really lazy. I just select a preset and play.:D
I use it as a learning experience. Most of the time, I do a whole bunch of processing, throw it out, and then just mix the original guitar part out of the Eleven Rack.

Elwood

Blues
This is a fun track Paleo! :D:D:D And you drove it just fine!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Papa and Burt both did it right!!! :Beer: :Beer: MarcV, nice,(y) if you take this confidence to your work with the backing tracks (you mention in another thread) you will be sailing through them before you realize it. :)

This sat unmolested for way too long, so Skinny has something to say about that....:eek:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2xz2mhj0prcdr9c/let er ride c- pr-mv-po-cb-ew.mp3?dl=0

7 - 8:43

room for one more tele ... player :D

Pick it Wilson!!!

Last edited: