Being stupid!!

sloslunas

NM Blues
I screwed up again. Yep...got the longboard dialed in to my taste. Got a wild hair to dime it with the Nace stacks. Needless to say I will need to repaint the room and now have to replace a few windows. Looks like my weekend is going to be busy. As the saying goes "you can't fix stupid". Nuff said about that...

Steve

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Paint peeled, broken windows, pictures falling off the walls, but the cops were not summoned to the compound to tell you that you're scaring the neighbors so you need to put on more than your scivvies when you're standing on the roof playing your guitar and to turn that racket down. So sounds like it was a pretty productive afternoon to me. :ROFLMAO:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I thought I felt a rumble!
No worries, just a few things rattling on the walls.
Next time please be considerate of the zone differences, some of us old guys need our nappy time.

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
I screwed up again. Yep...got the longboard dialed in to my taste. Got a wild hair to dime it with the Nace stacks. Needless to say I will need to repaint the room and now have to replace a few windows. Looks like my weekend is going to be busy. As the saying goes "you can't fix stupid". Nuff said about that...

Steve

Just wait til I get there...better order more windows now...:whistle::whistle::whistle:...later.

cowboy

JPsuff

Blackstar Artist

Steve

Yeah, but everyone knows it ain't a REAL party unless the cops show up.