New, Guy in North Georgia

cycler

cycler
Hi everyone, Emilio here in North Georgia. Been playing for sometime now, however, due to work and family issues, I have never been able to string together six months of playing at one time. Actually stopped playing for a period of 2-3 yrs at one point. Now, retired, family issued resolved, I have started once again. BG unleashed has been a big help, wish I knew about Griff sooner, it was only through FB I became aware of this course. Great for a beginner like myself. Anyone out there in N Ga.?

artyman

Fareham UK
Not in North Georgia but one of the UK mob, welcome, they are a great bunch on here with plenty of advice and encouragement so make yourself at home. Take a wander down to the basement and join some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try your new blues skills. You have to bring your own beer though :LOL:

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Hi Emilio, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. Many great folks here to help and answer questions.

cycler

cycler
Thank you for the friendly welcomes. You may have noticed I changed my username to CYCLER.

PapaBear, I see we are not that far from each other. Been to Ellijay a couple of times, real pretty country up there.

MinorT

Got My Mojo Working???
Welcome and hello from Everett, WA. Enjoy the coolness of this little corner of the internet.

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum, amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Thank you for the friendly welcomes. You may have noticed I changed my username to CYCLER.

PapaBear, I see we are not that far from each other. Been to Ellijay a couple of times, real pretty country up there.
Yes just the other side of the Dawson Forest