Bacon infused beer.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
You don't...
Just like you don't need whipped cream to enjoy pumpkin pie.
Oh Papa, that's sacrilege. And the brickbat is coming from an Aussie, too:LOL:. MUST have whipped cream on pumpkin pie. As you (remember?) know, my wife is American, so I get pumpkin pie from time to time, BUT the pumpkins that we grow out here in Aus are just no good at all for pie, so she has to get pumpkin from the States (yep, canned). I love it, and the whoooooooooosh of the whipped cream is essential.
Cheers; it's beer o'clock here, so bottoms up :Beer:

arock

Help! I'm a rock
What? Why would you do something like that? Have you never had cornflakes and beer for breakfast?
Is that cornflakes with beer poured in the bowl instead of milk, or is that cornflakes straight out of the box and washed down with beer? Makes a difference, you know......

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Is that cornflakes with beer poured in the bowl instead of milk, or is that cornflakes straight out of the box and washed down with beer? Makes a difference, you know......
Beer on the cornflakes. The only time you would keep the beer separate is if you had Frosted Flakes. They taste terrible soaked in beer. Don't ask me how I know this...

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Some years back my BIL and I worked at the same lab. Once a month his branch would have a themed food day for lunch break; for "bacon day" he made bacon-infused ice cream. I was dubious until I tried it: quite good!