Amps Desk top amps.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Yamaha has a good reputation with these little guys.
This new version looks like a real winner particularly as an all- in -one travel rig.
For those using wireless, this has got to be great gift.

I've mentioned in a separate thread that I was reconsidering a quilter head as a way to get a few flavors in a compact recording rig.
I've been weighing the +/- of the big brother THR 100 dual amp against the quilter Mach II head.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...thr100h-dual-100-watt-2-channel-modeling-head

This new little baby has quite a bit to offer for recording plus the benefit of a nice little travel rig.

Got some thinking to do.

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Yamaha has a good reputation with these little guys.
This new version looks like a real winner particularly as an all- in -one travel rig.
For those using wireless, this has got to be great gift.
I've mentioned in a separate thread that I was reconsidering a quilter head as a way to get a few flavors in a compact recording rig.
I've been weighing the +/- of the big brother THR 100 dual amp against the quilter Mach II head.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...thr100h-dual-100-watt-2-channel-modeling-head
This new little baby has quite a bit to offer for recording plus the benefit of a nice little travel rig.
Got some thinking to do.
I looked long and hard at those too. They do have a lot to offer. Too bad they don't put one in a combo. In my case I wanted an easy grab-and-go combo. Also, the Yamaha is digital and the Quilter is all analog (except for its reverb). When I set my THR10C and Quilter up to duplicate each other at least as closely as I can get them, I do like the sound of my Quilter better (it just sounds more "natural" ... although the difference is slight). Have fun wringing your hands. :)

Last edited:

Rancid Rumpboogie

Blues Mangler
Last edited:

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Well this now competes directly against Boss Katana Air ... ( which I have ).

I don't at all need one of these but ... I kinda want one. If anyone thinking I would guess the THR30 new model would be the best pick.