Some Thing in G

Elwood

Blues
So cool :cool: you posted this up Paleo. (y)(y)(y) Lively thing. I don't mean to grab all the starts but these tracks popping up have been so tempting. :)

Here is my stab at it. I'm afraid I used up most of the bad notes but there are a ton of good ones left. :whistle: It was fun though, I tried to hit them all with equal enthusiasm. :Beer:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/h277kckhek8e0ew/thing-ew.mp3?dl=0

The Mira throws in the towel @ 1:23.

Give 'er what for there Burt!!! (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Elwood

Blues
@MarcV That is a nice re-do! :thumbup:
I sure had have, or have, that "need to re-do" feeling. I'm not sure any of us should feel like that in here though. TZ has said before how if you go back and listen it gets better. Papa is there to remind us that this is not auditions for "This Is It".
The improvement is showing. The process is non-linear. If you have ever frequented any jams, take the spurs out of your rear and hear. Your first pass would not be unusual, your second would get you a beer. :Beer:

MarcV

Blues Junior
@MarcV That is a nice re-do! :thumbup:
I sure had have, or have, that "need to re-do" feeling. I'm not sure any of us should feel like that in here though. TZ has said before how if you go back and listen it gets better. Papa is there to remind us that this is not auditions for "This Is It".
The improvement is showing. The process is non-linear. If you have ever frequented any jams, take the spurs out of your rear and hear. Your first pass would not be unusual, your second would get you a beer. :Beer:

Elwood,

Thank you so much sir and yep I know we are not auditioning and audience here is great. Redo not necessary and you know from some of my other posts (especially in the original recording area) I am not afraid to face plant once in a while;);););)

I usually always dislike something when I first post it, but you are right, listen to it the next day and it sounds better. However this original one sounded terrible day after and just wanted a do over. Definitely feeling the improvement over the long haul though.
The funny thing is that I had a blast recording the first one. I was having so much fun I really wasn't paying enough attention to the backing track, so I guess it is a win-win. thanks again, Cheers:Beer::Beer::Beer::Beer: