Happy Birthday mountain man - October 16

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy Birthday to BGU Forum member @mountain man. I had the pleasure of first meeting mountain man (aka Paul) at BGU Live 2017, when he became a member of the F-Holes Mk II, along with @FrankL and me. We hit it off right away as mm is a fan of good chewy craft beers, as are Frank and I, as well.

I had the pleasure of getting onstage with Paul again in 2018 when Griff pulled our names out of the hat to play together on Griff's 2x2 sessions.

It's truly an honor to offer up my best wishes for Paul's birthday, today. I hope it's a great day for you. May you enjoy many happy birthdays in the years ahead.

mountain man

Still got the Blues!
Thank-you all for you kind wishes! I didn't tell the guys on the peloton bike ride today cuz I didn't want to risk any change in the dynamics of the ride..... So now to recover a little bit and meet the crew at Fat Cat's for a chewy beer!! I'll hoist one for you @PapaRaptor !! :Beer::Beer::Beer:

Last edited:

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Don't know where I"ve been for the last 3 days. Hope you had a great day. For your present, I will be thinking "snow" for the next 3 months. Cowabunga Mountain Dude! :Beer:
Wow, when I hit that beer emoji, I remembered where I've been the last three days...:whistle: