Black Widow's Gone (an original)

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
Man that is just to darn good for me to explain---Excellent---Loved the whole nine yards-- Vocals---Arrangement--Lyrics--The mix---.all I can say is WOW-WOW-WOW- Loved them horns :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: GREAT

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Don't blame me for your excellence!
:cautious:
Very cool!
(y)
Love the atmospheric vibe on this one and the creepy elements fit nicely.
;)
Great guitar work, sax is perfect , well mixed.
:thumbup:
I'm detecting a little grit in the vocals, hope that's intentional.
:cool:

Only 29 more to wrap up
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate your support and encouragement.:)(y)

I just noticed a literary similarity to Moto's latest. We both mention pages and chapters!! Spooky!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm detecting a little grit in the vocals, hope that's intentional.
Well spotted Moto.;) Nothing wrong with your hearing, that's for sure!!:) It's not actually intentional, it's just that I'm getting bored of my voice when I sing at my natural pitch, so I pushed this one and tried it a bit higher than normal and that's what came out.:eek: I actually laid down the vocal yesterday 'IN ONE TAKE', which I'm pretty chuffed with as it usually takes me a few days (or longer) to get a vocal down, resulting in different timbres between the beginning and end of the song. It can be a bit like Barry White starting the song, and Kylie Minogue finishing it!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks again.

BigMike

Blues Oldie
Excellent, love the mix. I can hear you have put some work in the production on this. Great guitar tones too. Like the Sax.