What Ya Do'n With It Now (an original)

Elwood

Blues
That's hot Moto! Love the feel. It's great how it is for sure, but it is just crying for some barrelhouse piano, like Otis Spann yeah? You got a good feel there!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Great job captain! Bluer than blues!!! :Beer:
Thanks jmin,
My playing doesn't seem to be getting any better, same for the vocals but, I think I'm getting better drum & bass tracks to back me up.
Additionally, I'm spending much more time cleaning up my vocals.
Maybe it's working?

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Thanks jmin,
My playing doesn't seem to be getting any better, same for the vocals but, I think I'm getting better drum & bass tracks to back me up.
Additionally, I'm spending much more time cleaning up my vocals.
Maybe it's working?
You don’t need to get any better at playing and singing...just keep getting better at being you!
(It is working!)

MarcV

Blues Junior
Captain! I read your comments doubting your own voice and playing. You've gotta be kidding me. :Beer::Beer::Beer:
You consistently sound great. Yours lyrics and sound just grab me. The verse with the book/story with the torn pages metaphor (? not sure if that is right word:whistle:) is absolutely great writing.
I loved this

blackcoffeeblues

Student Of The Blues
absolutely great writing.
I agree with you Marc----Capn's got a way coming up with some great lines and songs---He did one a few years ago---"You came to me"---that I would like to hear him remix with his new equipment--not that I find anything wrong with it the way it is---but he has grown by leaps and bounds in the past couple years.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Captain! I read your comments doubting your own voice and playing. You've gotta be kidding me. :Beer::Beer::Beer:
You consistently sound great. Yours lyrics and sound just grab me. The verse with the book/story with the torn pages metaphor (? not sure if that is right word:whistle:) is absolutely great writing.
I loved this
Thanks Marc,
I try to tell a story or send a message with my lyrics.
Glad to see people notice the words.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
I agree with you Marc----Capn's got a way coming up with some great lines and songs---He did one a few years ago---"You came to me"---that I would like to hear him remix with his new equipment--not that I find anything wrong with it the way it is---but he has grown by leaps and bounds in the past couple years.
Ya know Dave,
I was just thinking about revisiting some of those older songs.
My recoding/mixing skills have improved over time, maybe I can make them better the second time around.
Gotta few new ones to finish first.
Thanks

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Guess I better start believing
And it's about time!!!!!!:mad:

I missed this one for some reason.:eek:

Loving the vibe on it Moto. Real bluesy. All those quirky Moto touches on the guitar make me smile.:) Did I hear a wah-wah? You just can't predict whats coming next!!:ROFLMAO: It's after midnight here now, so I had to listen quietly. I'll listen to it on the monitors in the morning.(y)(y)

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
And it's about time!!!!!!:mad:

I missed this one for some reason.:eek:

Loving the vibe on it Moto. Real bluesy. All those quirky Moto touches on the guitar make me smile.:) Did I hear a wah-wah? You just can't predict whats coming next!!:ROFLMAO: It's after midnight here now, so I had to listen quietly. I'll listen to it on the monitors in the morning.(y)(y)
Thanks MM,
Sorry to keep you up late.
No wah just some big slow bends wigglies and slippery slides.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Moto Moto Moto......, you have out done yourself!! This is excellent!! Possibly your best yet.(y)(y)

Fantastic lyrics, tremendous playing and a simply superb mix. (Even the hi-hat has it's own place in the mix):) Love it. Already listened to it three times.:)

I'm being serious here, (and don't worry, it's not that I don't like the way you do it, because I do) but I could easily see Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa playing that on a 'Blues Cruise'. (that's if we ever get round to cruising again):rolleyes:

just some big slow bends wigglies and slippery slides.
Which, combined with your distinctive voice, is what makes your songs instantly recognisable.(y)(y)

You just keep getting better brother.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Moto Moto Moto......, you have out done yourself!! This is excellent!! Possibly your best yet.(y)(y)

Fantastic lyrics, tremendous playing and a simply superb mix. (Even the hi-hat has it's own place in the mix):) Love it. Already listened to it three times.:)

I'm being serious here, (and don't worry, it's not that I don't like the way you do it, because I do) but I could easily see Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa playing that on a 'Blues Cruise'. (that's if we ever get round to cruising again):rolleyes:

Which, combined with your distinctive voice, is what makes your songs instantly recognisable.(y)(y)

You just keep getting better brother.