Track For Those Just Starting Out In The VJR

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I don't know but I figured I'd post an easier track. That way, if some newer players were interested, but didn't feel ready to jump in on some of the faster tracks that have been posted this one might work better for them.
Well @MikeS , it seems to have worked. You got me, RayStewart, CaptOblivious; I wonder whatever happened to @JestMe ? He was gonna come back....

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Err... Yeah... I got sidetracked... my apologies... If *I* am holding things up please go on without me. Didn't mean to do that.

That was thoughtful of you Mike S... thanks for doing that. I don't want to wear out my welcome [hope nobody said... too late - already worn out ...]

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Err... Yeah... I got sidetracked... my apologies... If *I* am holding things up please go on without me. Didn't mean to do that.

That was thoughtful of you Mike S... thanks for doing that. I don't want to wear out my welcome [hope nobody said... too late - already worn out ...]
You're not holding anything up Chris. I just recalled that you posted a "later", earlier. Whenever you're ready is OK.

Elwood

Blues
Great job Steve!!! :thumbup: I would have offered to help...but that is supposed to be help. No tellin how it would have gone at my hands! :confused: I love some of the intervals you tag in there!

You guys are all making a very cool track here!!! (y)(y)(y) Nice playing everyone!!! :Beer:

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member

No worn out welcomes here.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Well done everyone. There's still room for more players! Jump on in!

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
I got an email notification yesterday saying that @PapaRaptor had cleaned up the filename and re-posted this track subsequent to the last addition by Steve Whant. But it hasn't turned up here - did it get lost PR?

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
I got an email notification yesterday saying that @PapaRaptor had cleaned up the filename and re-posted this track subsequent to the last addition by Steve Whant. But it hasn't turned up here - did it get lost PR?
No. After I did some work on Steve's track and uploaded, I realized I hadn't seen Steve's updated post where he put it all together. I listened to his and decided I didn't have any improvement to offer, so I deleted mine.