It is that time again...

sloslunas

NM Blues
I was reminded today that Hy and I have our 37th anniversary tomorrow (we have actually been together for 43 years). She is my angel on earth. I wouldn't swear to it but, I think this girl is kinda starting to like me?? What a wonderful ride this has been...

Steve

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
Karen and I are relative newly-weds compared to you guys; Valentine's Day 1998, and we were both close to 50. I'm husband 2.0 but she's my first and I got a bloody good one, grateful every day that she said yes. 22 years and 8 months today :) (it's already Wednesday 14/10 here in tomorrowland).

Congratulations Steve and Hy!!

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Congrats, mi amigo! As a buddy of mine would say, 37 years ain't nothing to sneeze at. Just another way that you inspire those of us that bring the average age around here down a bit. May y'all continue to beat the odds for another 37. :Beer:

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
We're about to sit down to lunch here, and guess what we're having? Peanut Butter and Jelly !!!! Yahoo !! My wife came here from Chicago and I've enjoyed a lot of US-style eating since we've been together, as my amply-expanded waistline proves.
Cheers, and thanks, to all the girls in these relationships that we're boasting about here. They all deserve O's and X's.

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Congrats to everybody in this thread that is celebrating an anniversary! Most especially to the OP. My wife and I will celebrate our anniversary later this month- 23 years and counting for us. We are still youngsters compared to some of you guys. :O