ZZ TOP??

BBOP

Blues Newbie
http://www.4shared.com/audio/36jWSvTs/01_zztop.html
hey chuck!! hope this dont hurt your ears as much as it did my left arm!!! lol thanks for posting bud!! that was fun!!
;).... [smiley=beer.gif]

johnc

systematic
Sounds like Rockin Rog to me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Now I reckon bring the tempo up a little and it'll be Reelin' Rockin' Rog!

BBOP

Blues Newbie
bring the tempo up??? what did i do to you john??? lmao love the push thou and thanks bud!!!
[smiley=beer.gif]

BBOP

Blues Newbie
billy would be proud??? wooow thats a compliment!!! haha glad ya liked john but jus plugged it in and played but funny part was that song jus came on radio and i see what was meant by tempo!! this track is slower but im fine with this speed for first take!! the track is in chucks bundle of goodies if ya wanna give it a go!! hell of a work-out thats for sure!!!
rog [smiley=beer.gif]
jus noticed im a senior now jus like jon3b!!! weres my wheelchair damn it!!! lmao

JohnF

Blues Junior
Where do I find Chuck's bundle of goodies ? I've been getting from backtracks.com. and guitarcenter jam tracks.

BBOP

Blues Newbie
Where do I find Chuck's bundle of goodies ? I've been getting from backtracks.com. and guitarcenter jam tracks.
there @ the top of the virtual jam room john on lockdown on the top under jamtracks i think chuck called it!! bout a dozen there & hey there tom!! glad ya liked and even more glad your up and running!!
thanks man ;) [smiley=beer.gif]
p.s. jump in on the fun when ever your ready!! more the merrier!! ;)

georgeK

Blues Newbie
Rog, You never cease to amaze me, I mean that in a good way ;D
Great job as usual!!!!
George [smiley=beer.gif]

BBOP

Blues Newbie
thanks guys!!! anyone who is interested in trying that track if ya play your solo in A-min it works well and thats what we all started on but for the rythmn you hit the A on low E-string(5th fret down then C on the A-string(3rd fret down) and D on the A-string(5th fret down) for the intro! you will hear as ya noodle with it- on how to play the basic rythmn then just go and ya wanna get brave do the A major on the one!! i tried but not that comfy with that whole transition..yet!! ;D
rog [smiley=beer.gif]

BBOP

Blues Newbie
http://youtu.be/AJQAOaJ_XPk
this is for you guys putten up with me!! hehe oh ur gonna like this!!! [smiley=beer.gif]
go full screen!!! :cool: