All hands on deck!!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Thanks...but not going to pay 3k for one of these. I consider that gouging!

Steve
Jeeez,
Do you want one of these things or not?
So you spend a few months learning the language, hire a private jet, drop in for a quick pick up and maybe a shot of rum.
You dip into the pile of cash you didn't spend because your not dining out.
FINI, you got what you wanted and you got to get out of the house to boot!

Alternately, just have one of your people go get it.
$1K, $2K, $3K, what's a few buck if it makes you happy?

sloslunas

NM Blues
Is there anyone in the Bay area that would be willing to pick this guitar up for me (redwood city). You will be duly compensated!!

Steve

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Here is a good example
View attachment 12701
I'll see your mall crawler bro-truck and raise it a real example. :whistle:

Please note the diamond plate brush guard on the front that offers real protection for when you've been out for a night on the town, aren't paying attention, and clip the gate post on the way back up the driveway to the hacienda. Also, not pictured, are the diamond plate rear bumper with an actual, useable trailer hitch, as well as the fifth-wheel connection in the bed to be used when you need to hook up the gooseneck livestock trailer. However, you can tell this one is for sale because its cowling over the back wheels is fixed and isn't cracked from where they clipped either the gate or bounced the curb and got that protective pole at the local drive-thru. Also note that this one doesn't require a step ladder to get in. The TX flags in the background are a nice touch...kinda puts a tear in my eye and makes me want to stand up and salute.

But most importantly, and pictured on both trucks, is the door to the back seat where Steve can carefully place (and even buckle up) that Longboard Strat to be safely transported from one end of his compound to the other. :ROFLMAO:

BTW - I totally kid. Where I live in the Metroplex, as far as dualies go, the work trucks still outnumber the bro-trucks ever so slightly, but, since I still live in a neighborhood on the edge of town, the closest dually to me is the bro-truck the guy next door just bought. He repairs cars and just bought it to pull his trailer...with a trailer hitch that has about an 8 or 12-inch drop on it.

File0_031666.jpg