LB & The Bs

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Hi All,

I miss the Challenges and camaraderie here at BGU! I hope to see a Monthly Challenge soon gang. In the meantime, I have been learning how to use Garage Band and iMovie. So I wrote this solo to some photos of my Sweetheart Lilia and my two boys Bode and Benji. Hence the name of the song: Lilia, Bob and the Bs. Enjoy and let me know what Yinz think please:

https://youtu.be/iI8ZvXH93zQ

MarcV

Blues Junior
That is really beautiful both the playing and the photo's. Well except for the Steelers cap! LOL I am Pats fan. Just kidding could care less. Good job.

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
THANK YOU everyone! It was fun to create from scratch. Daunting at first, then it starts to just roll! Like Tom Brady and the Pats over most opponents Marc - LOL!!! Gonna be interesting this year in the NFL, if they play. Everyone be safe! Bob

Steve_Whant

Blues Junior
Just found this Bobby - that is a lovely tribute to your family, thanks for sharing that. I really enjoyed your track too - had to grab my acoustic and play along

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Thank you Steve! It was a fun challenge to write and play! I hope all is well with your and your family. Happy LDWeekend!

BobbyUt

Blues Junior
Thank you Doodlebug & PapaBear! It was fun to create and write. I am just now getting used to using Garage Band and iMovie! Have a great Sunday Gents! Bob