Just a morning cup of coffee

Boysie

Just for fun
That all sounds very ominous but, you forgot to mention VEGEMITE, that stuff can kill ya.
I forgot the bull routs in the creeks and rivers. Tread on one of these and it will ruin your day completely.I think they're a relative of the stone fish which are in the sea, these bastards have all the waterways covered.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
That dag gone skunk came back again this morning at almost the exact same time--I was a little paranoid of going out there---so I changed my chair position to where I could see down the steps a little better and closer to the door----sure enough here he comes 4:10 am.
I think I know what is going on----Sharon feeds the birds and leaves a big watering bowl out on our patio for them. We have not had a drop of rain for I don't know how long--but a long time----I think he is coming up here to get a drink...either way, I think I will have to change my daly routine. Bummer

I would have no compunction about changing the skunk's daily routine....just sayin'.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
That all sounds very ominous but, you forgot to mention VEGEMITE, that stuff can kill ya.
Oh no, Captain, that stuff keeps us alive down here. Take an Aussie away from home for too long and s/he starts craving Vegemite something crazy. When me and my contemporaries were out travelling Europe etc. in the 70's we'd have to go to Australia House in London to get our fix, or else get parents to mail some out to us. But I've gotta say, to "foreigners" it probably doesn't taste a lot better than a skunk smells.

ChrisGSP

Blues Journeyman
What's a skunk? We only have to dodge deadly snakes and spiders around the house and out and about we also have to dodge the blue ringed octopus, box jellyfish, death adder, wild dogs and salt water crocodiles. We also have the most dangerous bird in the world, the cassowary.

Don't forget the drop-bears.