Junior is at it again

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
This came out of left field. I just got a link sent to me telling me a new music collaboration video was released today, with my son, Arin performing on it. It's a cover of Linkin Park's "In The End" by Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle - a YouTube channel). It may not be your cup of tea, but apparently this is some of what my son has been doing during the COVID lockdown. Arin is the one in shirt with the big "10" on the front.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
So that's why you've come out of your shell recently eh!!! Competition from the young whippersnapper!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I actually thought that was very good. Not my kinda music, but it was very well done.(y)(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
So that's why you've come out of your shell recently eh!!! Competition from the young whippersnapper!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I actually thought that was very good. Not my kinda music, but it was very well done.(y)(y)
Well, not really. He already has 3 albums out and has appeared on half a dozen recordings by others.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Not my thing but, damn good production!
I guess it's better then seeing how many hot peppers you can eat.
Very good!
EgoRaptor..........gotta make a daddy proud!
(y)

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Not my thing but, damn good production!
I guess it's better then seeing how many hot peppers you can eat.
Very good!
(y)
Yeah, he's come a long way over the years. He hasn't eaten a hot pepper in several years!
By the way, the artist he did this for, Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle) is a client of Arin's (my son) touring company. If things ever get to where venues across the country are allowed to open up, he has a backlog of artists (both comedy and music) who are waiting to hit the road for a tour. Right now his touring company (Real Good Touring) is shuttered.

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Yeah, he's come a long way over the years. He hasn't eaten a hot pepper in several years!
By the way, the artist he did this for, Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle) is a client of Arin's (my son) touring company. If things ever get to where venues across the country are allowed to open up, he has a backlog of artists (both comedy and music) who are waiting to hit the road for a tour. Right now his touring company (Real Good Touring) is shuttered.
That's damn cool.
Hope he hangs on till things get better, looks like a talented kid.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
Great cover of that song (one of the few Linkin Park songs that I like)! Nice rap by Arin and Nathan's got his Chester Bennington down well. :thumbup:

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
That was really tight - cool!!! I liked it.
Why no pink??? I was expecting at least some token pink in there somewhere as a nod to Dad!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

brent

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
This came out of left field. I just got a link sent to me telling me a new music collaboration video was released today, with my son, Arin performing on it. It's a cover of Linkin Park's "In The End" by Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle - a YouTube channel). It may not be your cup of tea, but apparently this is some of what my son has been doing during the COVID lockdown. Arin is the one in shirt with the big "10" on the front.

Nice they did a great job and that IS my cup of tea.