Back to work

Wildwood

Playin' Blues
That is good news John-G.

I own an A/E firm with my partner and we unfortunately had to layoff/furlough about half of our 90 employees when our clients put a hold on most of our projects. We are a firm that does mostly restaurant/retail work for national chains...two of the industries that were hit the hardest by the pandemic.

We have been doing this work for 30+ years and never experienced anything like this. Sucks! Things are starting to pick up a little so hopefully we can start bringing some employees back.

We do a lot of work for national restaurant chains like Taco Bell, KFC, Panera, Outback, Arby's, etc., etc. As you can imagine they are starting to shrink their footprints and adding drive-thru windows to many of their current properties so that creates remodel work for us. Silver lining!

John-G

The Long and Winding Road
Thanks to all. It has been a very challenging week to get accustomed again to work routine - getting up in the early morn to avoid traffic jams and returning home late. I must admit I've been given the red carpet treatment, welcomed back very heartily, no pressure applied. It's good to be back. We hear the news in Israel about the situation in the US (Florida mainly) and my prayers are with you that you and your families keep safe and healthy. :Beer:(y)