Recording XSonic Xtone Pro

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
Xtone has released the X Tone pro in addition to it's two previous interfaces, designed to get your guitar sound into your computer or Iphone for recording using live for a small rig.

They are all IOS and PC compatible so you can use them on your Mac, PC, Ipad or Iphone.. They all run @ 192K HD audio.

The Pro adds a separate XLR in. 48V phantom power and Studio-grade 50dB high-quality microphone preamp for vocals, midi controls and expression peal slot.

This is a little bleeding edge tech. The other models have been around since late 2017, but the enhanced features in the pro sucked me in. For $229 (Amazon) a high quality IOS PC interface which you can use live or in house.

Reviews have been good, I've been watching for a few months, but you are dealing with a Chinese company without a lot of market penetration, so customer support is not lively to be top notch, if at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bDGCIStNqU&t=1688s

http://www.xsonic.cc/xtonepro

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
He kind of highlight the Bias integration, but at it's basic level it is a high fidelity recording interface which connects with both PC and IOS.

Kind of like a sonic port or irig on steroids. The base model I think is only $149, still 192K fidelity.

sloslunas

NM Blues
He kind of highlight the Bias integration, but at it's basic level it is a high fidelity recording interface which connects with both PC and IOS.

Kind of like a sonic port or irig on steroids. The base model I think is only $149, still 192K fidelity.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in either of your posts. Does this have something to do with music, or did you get a new job with MIT and NASA??

Steve

Ted_Zeppelin

I’ll agree with you so that both of us are wrong.
@Crossroads How are you liking the xtone pro? I just started looking for an interface that I can use to hook my iPad with Bias FX (2) into my frfr speaker cab. This looks like it would do the trick. I’m just not sure if I need to go with the pro or if the standard version would do?

Crossroads

Thump the Bottom
@Crossroads How are you liking the xtone pro? I just started looking for an interface that I can use to hook my iPad with Bias FX (2) into my frfr speaker cab. This looks like it would do the trick. I’m just not sure if I need to go with the pro or if the standard version would do?
Was shakin Brian. Because of the delay in BFX 2 for IOS I have been using my Kemper lately. I will be stating up again now that BFX2 IOS is released. Here's what I remember.

At the time for PC had to use ASIO 4 ALL (not a big fan) and didn't spend much time with PC. I think Hugo has a new driver now but I use my mixer or AXE IO for PC anyway.
IOS was plug and play.

For IOS
Sound was good, built solid (metal not plastic) reliability good, stomp switches solid, low latency with monitor. MIDI for controller pedal is via USB, very simple to link.

Their support was good when I had issues with PC install.

I went with the Pro because

2 Channel in 1/4 inch and XLR for mic with separate volume
Left right 1/4 inch and XLR out.
6 stomp switches (2 banks) give you 12 stomps