AMAZON BLUES

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
I ordered 2 pedalboards from Amazon. GOKKO 14" x 11" boards. How simple of an order is that?

Well, I received 1 GOKKO pedalboard as ordered........and a pair of Kids Boxing Gloves!!

How the heck could that possibly happen? I was ticked off. But then I tried to figure out their website and it was a convoluted pain-in-the-butt. UHG!!!

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I ordered 2 pedalboards from Amazon. GOKKO 14" x 11" boards. How simple of an order is that?

Well, I received 1 GOKKO pedalboard as ordered........and a pair of Kids Boxing Gloves!!

How the heck could that possibly happen? I was ticked off. But then I tried to figure out their website and it was a convoluted pain-in-the-butt. UHG!!!

Amazon is really good at dealing with returns. Just go to "your orders", select the order, and then the "Return or replace items" option. If that doesn't work, put on the boxing gloves and go visit my son, who is an engineer in their distribution center.

sdbrit68

Student Of The Blues
calling right now is a mess, just had a similar issue, get on the chat late at night, plan on 15 minutes, they will process a return immediatelty, I requested they put mine to a gift card so I could reorder, done and done

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
calling right now is a mess, just had a similar issue, get on the chat late at night, plan on 15 minutes, they will process a return immediatelty, I requested they put mine to a gift card so I could reorder, done and done

I eventually got to CHAT but it was like pulling teeth for some reason. Supposedly, they are sending out the 2nd pedalboard and I should get it in about 7-10 days. Fingers crossed.

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
I have had similar experiences with Amazon - when they screw something up, it can be difficult to find the right method to get service/satisfaction, but once you get there, they are always REALLY good about making it right.
Experience has taught me that the easiest and fastest way to deal with a problem involving incorrect merchandise is to just use their liberal return policy via the website (print out a UPS shipping label right from their site), return it, and re-order. Depending on the item or nature of the problem, they may not even require you to return it.

piebaldpython

Blues Junior
Will set up 3 pedal-boards. One for micro/mini pedals....or........a run of 4 Joyo IronMan pedals, which are tiny pedals (like the HotOne series) that are built like tanks.

Board #2 will be regular/oversize pedals with the in/out jacks on the sides of the pedals and then using pancake patch cables.

Board #3 will be regular/oversize pedals with the in/out jacks on the top (12 o'clock) side of the pedals. An idea I "stole" from RR as he used it to save space on his mini-board.

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
Will set up 3 pedal-boards. One for micro/mini pedals....or........a run of 4 Joyo IronMan pedals, which are tiny pedals (like the HotOne series) that are built like tanks.

Board #2 will be regular/oversize pedals with the in/out jacks on the sides of the pedals and then using pancake patch cables.

Board #3 will be regular/oversize pedals with the in/out jacks on the top (12 o'clock) side of the pedals. An idea I "stole" from RR as he used it to save space on his mini-board.

Don't be afraid to buy extra pedals if you need them. I hear Amazon sells 'em. :cool: