Riding with the King poster

patb

Blues Junior
I set out to find a poster of the album cover and came across a picture of EC and BB at the rear of the Cadillac in front of a marquee. Eric leaning on it , BB standing beside it, both holding their guitars. I followed a link to Robert Sebree with more images and a narrative of the shoot.
Anybody know if there is a poster with this image available?
Thanks,
Pat

Shodai

Blues Junior
They're it is!

patb, I'll give you first shot at it, but if it's still there at the end of the day it will most likely end up in my music room.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Waited as long as I could. Put it on my watch list. Seller sent me a discount offer. And... I waited.

At this point I have to assume that you're not going to bite on this, and as the discount offer was about to expire I sent a counter offer.

Should be hanging in my music room sometime next week.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I set out to find a poster of the album cover and came across a picture of EC and BB at the rear of the Cadillac in front of a marquee. Eric leaning on it , BB standing beside it, both holding their guitars. I followed a link to Robert Sebree with more images and a narrative of the shoot.
Anybody know if there is a poster with this image available?
Thanks,
Pat

I bought that CD right when it came out and always really loved the album cover. I hadn't seen the poster before but I could see that hanging in my music room!