Solo #4

KevinS

Blues Newbie
I actually learned this one about 6 months ago but never recorded it.  Was still lurking, not recording or
posting.  Kinda glad I didn't because I can play it a whole lot better now.  Here goes.

https://db.tt/2zuCqiCW

jmin

Student Of The Blues
Thanks for making the effort to record and post! That was awesome! I'm slowly working on #4 and realize it may be 6 months before I'm ready to give it a try. Great playing!

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
Very nice Kevin! Thanks for sharing that.
It's always fun to hear other people's little twists and nuances of expression on this one.
Tom

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Hey thanks jmin and OG.  I'll probably be studying and playing this one forever jmin , and maybe one
day all those twists and nuances will really be intentional, yeah OG  [smiley=wink.gif]. 

OG_Blues

Guitar Geezer
......... maybe one
day all those twists and nuances will really be intentional, yeah OG  [smiley=wink.gif]. 
You can't fool me buddy - I've heard your other stuff!!!
Tom

Ivan

Blues Newbie
Great job Kevin.

I don't know how you nail those triplets consistently like that bud. They sound absolutely killer!

Nicely done.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Surfgreen

Blues Newbie
Made it sound easy. Played those fast measures clean and effortlessly to my ears.
                              Will

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Thankyou Ivan and Will.  Have been in that woodshed a whole lot over the last year Ivan, plus all the classical training in the past doesn't hurt those triplets either.  Playing effortlessly only happens in my dreams Will.  I love that dream.  Bet you guys do too. 

Regaller

Blues Newbie
Very nicely done KevinS.  That was inspiring to listen to.  I hope to join your ranks with playing like that some day.

KevinS

Blues Newbie
Thanks Dennis R. That's really nice of you to say. Just keep plugging away at it and good things will happen.  And keep plugged into this forum. All the folks here really keep me inspired to keep working too.

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
Very well done Kevin!  Great job on all of the tough sections.  Of all the solos I've learned from Griff's courses, this one is still my favorite.

KevinS

Blues Newbie
hey wannaplayblues and Steve G,  thanks for giving it a listen and your really nice comments.
It's still one of my favorites too.