Lets see the home setup

aleclee

Tribe of One
This is a few years old and the primary rig is constantly evolving but you get the idea.

05377d86c5c3379e9be5c589992bc777.jpg

And the basement music area for when things get loud.

0613505b252ab32ef39b97a0cc29baa7.JPG

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
My office is a spare bedroom. My desk space is in the closet, so we can hide it if we ever have guests. Here's what it looks like standing in the doorway.
IMG_20200406_082004_4MP.jpg

Here's what it looks like standing in the closet, looking back at the doorway.
IMG_20200406_082104_4MP.jpg

Closeup of the business area:
IMG_20200406_074119_4MP.jpg

And of course I've got my diploma hanging on the wall:
IMG_20200406_074245_4MP.jpg

sloslunas

NM Blues
Okay I will play...generally any pictures coming from the Compound are classified. I will make an exception here because what you guys are showing is helpful to others. I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I needed to really cut short the quality to get them posted here...
Steve
20200407_132908_Burst01_resized.jpg 20200407_132908_Burst01_resized.jpg 20200407_132950_Burst01_resized.jpg 20200407_133037_Burst01_resized.jpg 20200407_133106_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20200407_132829_Burst01_resized.jpg
    20200407_132829_Burst01_resized.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 21

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Okay I will play...generally any pictures coming from the Compound are classified. I will make an exception here because what you guys are showing is helpful to others. I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I needed to really cut short the quality to get them posted here...
Steve
View attachment 11098 View attachment 11098 View attachment 11100 View attachment 11101 View attachment 11102
Look'n good!
I'd think all that art would be stimulating to your creativity!
(y)

sloslunas

NM Blues
Look'n good!
I'd think all that art would be stimulating to your creativity!
(y)
Most everything hanging up in that room are 1,000 piece puzzles that Hy and I did, and then framed floor to ceiling. You should also note that since I have gone wireless that there are no cables on the floor, But the big thing that I thought that you would appreciate is the 100 year old Captain's desk in the room. This actually came off of a ship and is extremely rare. Those drawers that you see go all the way across the desk. I was 5 years old when my parents bought that for me in an antique shop when we lived in Boston.

Steve

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Most everything hanging up in that room are 1,000 piece puzzles that Hy and I did, and then framed floor to ceiling. You should also note that since I have gone wireless that there are no cables on the floor, But the big thing that I thought that you would appreciate is the 100 year old Captain's desk in the room. This actually came off of a ship and is extremely rare. Those drawers that you see go all the way across the desk. I was 5 years old when my parents bought that for me in an antique shop when we lived in Boston.

Steve
Pretty cool:cool:
One can only image where that ship carried the desk.
NICE!

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
you guys are way too neat...I'm on the other end of the spectrum...

my room is a mess and I love it...

I got stuff stored away and probably have forgotten about it...those closet have more gear and I've got a couple of old BF Fenders in my bedroom closet...pics wouldn't do it justice so I did a short video...

cowboy's mess

...later.

cowboy

Last edited:

cowboy

Blues, Booze & BBQ
Just one thing Cowboy turn your phone 90 degrees so it matches the orientation of my monitor :p

just redid it for you...;););)...trying to work on the BB King Challenge...we've been without power for a couple of days and no internet...had to finish downloading the files...thanks thanks for the heads up...later

cowboy

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Holy crap sloslunas omg!

If i stop ratting you out for the pink toenail polish can i get in on your will?

Dogs will be in good hands!!

dvs

Green Mountain Blues
This is a great thread, thanks @JohnHurley for starting it! I went back over it again and, for some reason, I started humming the third verse of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" (Baby, I've been here before, I know this room, I've walked this floor...). I realized I've actually been in 4 of these rooms (including my own, of course). Not saying which ones, though.

Also I think @Tayport 's owl (back there on page 1) deserves some sort of a prize.