BOSS Katana 50

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Is there anyplace on the web that has clear easy to understand instructions on how to load and use the software for the BOSS Katana 50? Everything I have seen so far including the BOSS website is as clear as mud.

Rad

Blues Newbie
Wish I could help. I had one of those, I liked the tones, but it would not connect to the Boss online software so I returned it. I hope you have better luck.

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Everything I have seen so far including the BOSS website is as clear as mud.

I have listened to a few pretty good youtube videos about it but never tried it ...

The built ins on my katana 100 artist worked pretty good.

Hmmm i think Justin Sandercoe aka justinguitar.com has some videos about it also besides youtube?

artyman

Fareham UK
I have a Katana 50, but it's a bit late now and I'm just off to bed, I'll try and do something tomorrow, but have a few 'tasks' first.

Bob630

Blues Newbe
Wish I could help. I had one of those, I liked the tones, but it would not connect to the Boss online software so I returned it. I hope you have better luck.
The funny thing is it worked with a Toshiba computer, I changed computers to a Lenovo and it doesn’t work.

Bob630

Blues Newbe
I tried for 3 hours last night to connect my Boss Katana 50 but no luck, I give up. I really don't need to do it. The amp itself has enough goodies for me to play with, much more than I will ever use. Thanks all for help.