Solo #6

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Oh well, i've gone a long way to get this point...

Ladies and Gentlemen, i am extremely proud to present to you my version/recording of the "killer" solo # 6.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/4zRRBbQT/Solo_6.html?

I am looking forward to comments/criticism/feedback.

Thank you,

Sincerely

Vitali K   :cool:

Bluewater

Blues Newbie
Nice high gain sweetness. Well done!!! Extremely well done.  [smiley=beer.gif]

Dave AKA Bluewater

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA
That one took me forever to get to recording quality.  I've recorded it countless times & I still can't quite achieve the quality That you did.  Kudos Vitali!

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
That one took me forever to get to recording quality.  I've recorded it countless times & I still can't quite achieve the quality That you did.  Kudos Vitali!

:) What does Kudos mean?

Thank you so much for the feedback..i still can't believe it's me playing..:)

samwell

been here.....
I can't either  :eek:    at the moment, it means: Damn Vitali, so good I can't think what else to say `cept Kudos X 2 :-?   You done way beyond good, thanks.... [smiley=beer.gif]

Steve G

St. Simons Island, GA

:) What does Kudos mean?

Thank you so much for the feedback..i still can't believe it's me playing..:)

Kudos means well done.  Very well done!!

johnc

systematic
Hi Vitali K,
Just excellent work. I just listened to your Solos 4, 5 and 6 and you sound so competent and comfortable with them, no issues at all. I am envious of such playing.  Very nicely played indeed.

Thatman

Playin' for the fun of it.
Hi Vitali, well what can I add, clearly you're a talented guy and its great listening to your submissions. Crack on.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Wow! Great one Vitali. I don't know how you breeze through these lessons so fast, but you nail every one of them. Awesome job. Thanks for the recording.

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Wow...so many positive reviews - thank you so much for your input and comments :) Nothing is better than a praise for a hard work...

I just try to dedicate as much time as possible to sound almost exactly the same as on the recording - and i don't move on to the next solo until i am satisfied with what i hear from the headphones... :) i'm sort of a perfectionist in that aspect.

I am still far from improvising - hopefully SWS and SBS courses will help me with that...

And i am probably going to Open Mic Night next week...a little scared...:(((

Thanks once again

johnc

systematic
Yes improvising is a different mindset and something most of us have had to work on.  You clearly have the playing skills, great timing etc.
So it's just getting your head around what you have learnt and being able to transpose into different keys, rhythms and tempo's. Deep breaths, slow down and less is best
All the best for your open mic.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
Yes improvising is a different mindset and something most of us have had to work on.  You clearly have the playing skills, great timing etc.
So it's just getting your head around what you have learnt and being able to transpose into different keys, rhythms and tempo's. Deep breaths, slow down and less is best
All the best for your open mic.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thank you..

I've just created a topic about my open mic in a different thread..any information is extremely valuable [smiley=beer.gif]

Ivan

Blues Newbie
I've only been playing for 8 months so I'm not experienced enough to get that critical. Everything you play sounds great!
I don't think it was you're best (compared to #4 & 5). I thought you missed a few notes in terms of tone. I liked the sound..... it seemed different than the others.....some kind of distortion going on I think. Like I said.....I'm not in the position to be too critical.....but it still sounded great!!!

vitali1988

Blues Newbie
I think you co-wrote these solos with Griff. ;)  Brilliant. Well done.

Haha))) That's a good one....

I don't know how many times i listen to every solo and how many times i try to play along - i guess i have a good memory))

Anyway,

thanks to everybody for your kind words. [smiley=beer.gif]