Happy Birthday TommyTubeTone - March 2

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy Birthday to BGU forum member and multiple BGU Live alumnus @tommytubetone! Anyone who has met Tom immediately is a friend. It's truly a pleasure to call him my friend and to wish him the happiest of birthdays.

I hope it's a great one today, Tom. May you enjoy this birthday and many more to come in the years ahead!

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
Happy Birthday to BGU forum member and multiple BGU Live alumnus @tommytubetone! Anyone who has met Tom immediately is a friend. It's truly a pleasure to call him my friend and to wish him the happiest of birthdays.

I hope it's a great one today, Tom. May you enjoy this birthday and many more to come in the years ahead!
Thanks Lloyd. (y):Beer:

tommytubetone

Great Lakes
It's a little off-topic, but @tommytubetone and I first met at the airport in Houston back in 2013. We both were waiting for the same connecting flight to Ontario to get to BGU Live in Corona.
It's a little off-topic, but @tommytubetone and I first met at the airport in Houston back in 2013. We both were waiting for the same connecting flight to Ontario to get to BGU Live in Corona.
Yes. You mentioned that you saw Sonny Landreth run by trying to catch a flight. Also your guitar was in your suitcase.........disassembled.

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Yes. You mentioned that you saw Sonny Landreth run by trying to catch a flight. Also your guitar was in your suitcase.........disassembled.
Oh yeah, that was the year I brought the Trash-O-Caster and my Dano Longhorn bass and reassembled them in the lobby of the Holiday Inn Express in Corona.
The Trash-O-Caster morphed into the Fuzzy Pink Strat last year, so its disassembly days are over.

Silicon Valley Tom

It makes me happpy to play The Blues!
Happy Birthday, from one Tommy to another! May you enjoy good health, and enjoy life.

Tom

AKA Called Tommy by my mother, and wife. Sometimes my wife calls me Tom, and it seems that she is mad at me for some unknown (to me) reason! :)