New to Guitar Unleashed

Special22

Blues Newbie
Hi,

My name is Joe, joined mostly for the strumming and rhythm course. I need a lot of help with that, it's not something I fully understand or know how to use. Especially tapping the foot, really have no idea what that is supposed to do for me or even remotely why it's important.

I am looking forward to stepping up my guitar playing and learning from and interacting on the forums.

Take care.

Many Moons

Biking+Blues=Bliss
Welcome to the forum Joe. You've chosen a great teacher to take you on your blues journey. Have fun.(y)

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

PS: tapping the foot... Important

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
Welcome!
Get god at strumming / rhythm and you'll be guaranteed to a valuable player.
Everybody wants to be the lead player but, good rhythm players are more important.
Have fun learning.
(y)

snarf

making guitars wish they were still trees
Welcome to the forum amigo! Take a look around and join in the fun.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi,

My name is Joe, joined mostly for the strumming and rhythm course. I need a lot of help with that, it's not something I fully understand or know how to use. Especially tapping the foot, really have no idea what that is supposed to do for me or even remotely why it's important.

I am looking forward to stepping up my guitar playing and learning from and interacting on the forums.

Take care.

Welcome to the Forum Joe.
Tapping your foot, or better yet counting out loud keep you in time.
I've never seen a decent player that didn't at the very least tap their foot.
Especially if you are already struggling with strumming, it's important to keep time.