Hi Everyone!

KishenWhabi

Blues Newbie
I’m a new member at BGU. My name is Kishen & I’m from Bangalore, India.
Got back to playing guitar after decades on my 50th, after my wife & boys gifted me a PRS SE ONE, and two years later and having learned from different online courses, I found BGU & Griff!
Very excited about learning on this platform. Was looking for a teaching style like this. Great to be here.

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. If you take a wander down to the basement (bottom of the forum) you will find a bunch of us hanging out in the Virtual Jam Room, a great place to try out your playing.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

KishenWhabi

Blues Newbie
Wow! Thanks everybody! I didn’t quite imagine such a warm welcome from people half way across the world whom I have never met! Really appreciate it.
I not too good with these forum things but will definitely get here often. Will surely rely on your advice to improve my playing.

Thanks a ton again.

BraylonJennings

It's all blues
Greetings earth people!
I'm a hack six stringer from NE Ohio who's looking to improve my picking and do some rut busting. I started late in life but have been playing for nearly 30 years by now. I don't get the opportunity to jam with live musicians as often as I'd like, but I have a small studio set up where I record a lot of rock covers and some original stuff, laying down gtr, bass, and keys to programmed drums. Everything from Ernest Tubb to Nirvana. I've always been more a rhythm guy, looking to expand my soloing skills and gain some improvisational ability . Looking forward to meeting y'all in the ether.