NGD (again) My First PRS

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
That's a beauty and you have re-lit my jones for a PRS.
I'm just curious about one thing... How to you set the intonation on that? My LP has a saddle & a bridge.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
That's a beauty and you have re-lit my jones for a PRS.
I'm just curious about one thing... How to you set the intonation on that? My LP has a saddle & a bridge.

The bridge is made so that if you need to move it back or forth to achieve the proper intonation on the high E string, the rest of the strings will be good.

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
I had been looking hard at the "Paul's Guitar" also but now they are coming out with an S2 McCarty model that has me rethinking, even though the S2 is considerably more expensive.

Corey Congilio is demoing the new S2 today at NAMM. I'll try and get some video.

If they keep coming out with new models maybe I can procrastinate forever. I really don't need any more guitars.

Blasphemy!!! :LOL:

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
I was seriously considering one of their new SE Hollowbody II models, then I came across a deal on that used S2 singlecut. Either way I wanted a PRS hollow or semi hollow. JP is gonna have so much fun with that beauty! :Beer:

CapnDenny1

Student Of The Blues
Actually there is a length adjustment screw in each of the saddle attachment bushings. So if you use the right gauge strings, have the right string height, and set the high and low ends, the rest in the middle will be good too.

My SE is the same way, and it's pretty darn close.