Time to dig in...

PDX_Dave

Blues Newbie
Hi all, Dave here. I've been playing on and off for about 40 years but when I came across the BGU YouTube channel it reinvigorated my passion for the blues. After buying a couple of courses I went all-in on All Access and all I can say is WOW -- where do you start? There's so much great information!!!

Glad there's such a great community to go along with the information.

Best,
Dave

artyman

Fareham UK
Hi and welcome from one of the UK mob, great bunch of folk on here with plenty of advice and encouragement. Take a wander down to the basement and look in on some of us in the Virtual Jam Room, where you can try out your new skills.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi all, Dave here. I've been playing on and off for about 40 years but when I came across the BGU YouTube channel it reinvigorated my passion for the blues. After buying a couple of courses I went all-in on All Access and all I can say is WOW -- where do you start? There's so much great information!!!

Glad there's such a great community to go along with the information.

Best,
Dave

Welcome to the forum Dave.
Where do you start? depends on where you are now. Griff has courses that begin at most levels and take you beyond.

Shodai

Blues Junior
Welcome to the forum!

You've just become a member of an extraordinary group of people, and there is not a friendlier or more helpful forum for a blues guitarist anywhere on the internet!

Drop by often, join in the conversations. As great as the course materials are (and they are great) you will find a wealth of information and a lot of support and encouragement from the members.

You're going to love it here!

JohnHurley

Rock and Roll
Welcome Dave i have good news and bad news. Good news is the material is the best the people just as good ... bad news is there is just so much stuff and it leads everywhere.

Figure out if you can a practice plan that includes stuff you want to get better on new things you need to learn but also plenty of fun things and free time.

Congrats enjoy the ride!

JohnDX

Blues Newbie
Hi Dave. Welcome! Try to do the 6 monthly All Access sessions and then just browse and look for where you think you need to start.

Dr. Ron

Nuthin’ But The Blues!
Welcome to the Forum Paul. Your situation describes a lot of us BGUer's, Great place to learn, ask questions or just schmooze.
Don't be shy about posting questions and comments.