Newbie to the forum

JDuckworth

Blues Newbie
My name is Jim. My kids surprised me with this lesson series. I started playing at age 49 after having triple bypass surgery. I figured I had one last shot at learning guitar. I do have an online subscription to learn guitar, but I got that to learn what I needed to start. I found out that I liked the Blues a lot, but not much was offered in the other service.
I’ve been following Griff for over a year, getting his emails the entire time and watching countless videos. Every time this series went on sale I almost bought it. This time the kids just went and got it for me. Hope it’s as cool as it looks.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
My name is Jim. My kids surprised me with this lesson series. I started playing at age 49 after having triple bypass surgery. I figured I had one last shot at learning guitar. I do have an online subscription to learn guitar, but I got that to learn what I needed to start. I found out that I liked the Blues a lot, but not much was offered in the other service.
I’ve been following Griff for over a year, getting his emails the entire time and watching countless videos. Every time this series went on sale I almost bought it. This time the kids just went and got it for me. Hope it’s as cool as it looks.

Welcome to you, Jim. And, yes, it is.

MikeS

Student Of The Blues
Staff member
Hi Jim Welcome to the Forum.
If you like Griff's emails, you're gonna love his courses.
You didn't mention which of his many courses you got.

JDuckworth

Blues Newbie
Hi Jim Welcome to the Forum.
If you like Griff's emails, you're gonna love his courses.
You didn't mention which of his many courses you got.
I have Blues Guitar Unleashed 2.0, 20 Turnaround and Ending Licks, Lessons From The Masters, Rut Busters, and The 4 Note Solo