Yet Another Cheap (but good) Wireless Guitar System

MikeR

Guitar Challenged
Staff member
How do you get the ammoon coupon?
I signed up but don't see anything in the coupons section in my ammoon account

That's where mine appeared. I don't remember how long it took to show up, but I signed up and placed the order the same day.

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Thanks for the 6 month follow up. I have the Xvive and Rifftone [I think it was based on your review] units... and have been happy. Will keep this Ammon in mind as well... Thanks again

straightblues

Blues Junior
I have had the Ammoon wireless system for about 5 months. I have even used it both at home and even in some shows. It has worked as advertised. I am really surprised at how good it is for what it is.

TwoNotesSolo

Student Of The Blues
Its says UHF, the amazon one is 5.8GHz so if the eBay one is UHF, they are not at all the same units.
5.8GHz is in the microwave and Wi-Fi band. In fact I wonder how well those wireless systems do when a microwave oven is running close to them (broad jammer) or if they impact nearby Wi-Fi (does your download speed on your computer suffer when using your guitar system?)
Looks like Ammoon also has a cheaper 2.4GHz unit, also in the wi-Fi band

I agree the wood is so fake it's good :)

Iheartbacon

Blues Junior
Its says UHF, the amazon one is 5.8GHz so if the eBay one is UHF, they are not at all the same units.
5.8GHz is in the microwave and Wi-Fi band. In fact I wonder how well those wireless systems do when a microwave oven is running close to them (broad jammer) or if they impact nearby Wi-Fi (does your download speed on your computer suffer when using your guitar system?)
Looks like Ammoon also has a cheaper 2.4GHz unit, also in the wi-Fi band

I agree the wood is so fake it's good :)

Both of my microwave (ovens) interfere more with 2.4 ghz than 5.8.

Also, the 5.8 signal doesn’t travel through walls and other barriers as well as 2.4 so I assume interference would travel in as well either.

So far the only issue I have had with the de-lux wood units is I sometimes get a minor off sound for a few seconds when I first turn them on. A couple strums and it cleans up and has never happened at any time other than startup.