Great Deal - D'Addario Classic Pro Instrument Cable - 10'

Grateful_Ed

Student Of The Blues
If you need some replacements or extras, this is a killer deal. Free shipping. $6 each.

Act fast….

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PWCGTPRO10--daddario-classic-pro-instrument-cable-10-foot

I grabbed 4 to freshen my stock. I can't repair old cables for that, now I can afford to throw some away (as if), (spare parts).
I was pretty good at remedial math but I can't make:
Was $19.99 - Your price $6.00 = $6.99 savings. Anybody else have a formula for that? :confused:

Mark from Murrieta

Blues Junior
Wireless is cool but... From what I've seen at jams, I've seen guy's having to fiddle with them at every gig, up to and including crushing them under feet. I do love my battery powered mini board (home-made) so I'm not saying I never will.... maybe after all my cables crap out.

steve o

Student Of The Blues
Wireless is cool but... From what I've seen at jams, I've seen guy's having to fiddle with them at every gig, up to and including crushing them under feet. I do love my battery powered mini board (home-made) so I'm not saying I never will.... maybe after all my cables crap out.

I do love Steve’s idea about wireless. I don’t doubt at all about what you say about the concerns while playing gigs. For hacks like me that are never going to “play out” I think it is the way to go. I think that will be next years gas purchase (money is tight). I can’t wait to stop tripping and rolling my chair over cables.