A Little Disapointed

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I went out to the Infinity Hall open mic, but George Winston was playing in the main stage upstairs, and demanded no outside noise. So the (usually acoustic) dowmstairs open mic was cancelled.So I had a meal and a couple glasses of wine and left

I'll be there tomorrow for the Masters of Tele

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I don't know much about him but some new-agey kind of guy. I found out tonight that he also ordered all cell phones turned off and the upstairs bar in the hall closed.

david moon

Attempting the Blues
I realy don't know his music.But the killing the open mic, which might have bleeded into his show. Very unlikley,. prima donna

Bernie Fitz

Blues Junior
I do have his December album. It gets played during Thanksgiving dinner every year, plus a couple of times during Christmas days. Other than that he doesn't do much for me except I think he's done the piano for the Charlie Brown cartoons.

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Okay; not much of a fan of the holiday in question but, to be fair, this is also one of my favorite albums for the season. Some great music in here.

0094637012420_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

Paleo

Student Of The Blues
My favorite.

I actually got this record for Christmas.o_O

(When I was 9 years old.)

R-2477309-1394030851-8120.jpg

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I really know nothing about the guy, but the head of security said it was the most restrictive terms ever for a performance there.

The Masters of Tele show the next night was great

My recollection of the last time I saw him (20 years ago) was that he had a lot of very quiet passages and pauses in his playing. I can see how his show would be easily disrupted by outside noise or music.