Happy Birthday GeeDub - October 23

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Happy Birthday to BGU Forum member @GeeDub. GeeDub has been around the forum as long as I can remember and is a long time contributor. The last time we talked, he was dealing with some health issues, but was still practicing the guitar. Here's hoping that your health issues have eased and you're on your way to hours and hours of enjoyment with your guitar.

Please join me in wishing @GeeDub the happiest of birthdays today!

GeeDub

Mojo Seeker
Many thanks to all!

@paparaptor, your memory serves you well (still). I'm getting back into playing/practicing once again. It seems like every time I get things going at a satisfactory level, something happens to knock me out of playing for a while. Chronic illness (multiple myeloma) requiring oral chemo daily and steroids once a week causes so much fatigue that I only have a few good hours in which to try to practice/play each day. Just got out of the hospital a month ago, had a bad case of acute colitis after undergoing a routine screening colonoscopy. Lost 14 pounds in 3 days. However, I'm still alive and kicking and love playing the blues.

I'm not very reliable about visiting here. I will try and do better about hanging out here. I'm sure there are a lot of new members I need to get to know.