Electric Guitars NUGD

JestMe

Student Of The Blues
Mark

Great guitar to add to your collection. I have one and love it. I'm sure you will too! Congratulations, I hope it gets there real soon!!!

CaptainMoto

Blues Voyager
You had to remind me of he one that got away.

I was on a hunt for a 335/339 ish and found a PRS single cut that listed for over $6K.
It was used with a few belt scuffs on it and it it had been sitting in the shop for quite a while so, he made me a fantastic offer.
I walked away, to return the next day to find that it was gone!

Please don't show any more pictures of yours, I'll just hate myself more.:cry:

PS
Enjoy!(y)

MarkDyson

Blues Hound Wannabe
Thanks, guys!

Part of the backstory is I had a PRS SE singlecut semi but, when I got the Gibson 339, I reasoned the PRS had become redundant so I sold it off as part of a trade deal. I was wrong. So very wrong.

I've regretted it ever since, but replacing it with the same model is impossible unless I want it in "Trampas Green." I do not.

I moved to the S2 realm, only recently to discover PRS has discontinued the S2 single cut semi hollow as of this year. There are a scattered few to be found online but many places are out of stock. Sweetwater said they might have a couple come in around February.

I figured if I really wanted to replace the old one with a similar style I'd best haunt the aftermarket, so I did, and that's where this one turned up. :Beer:

Last edited:

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Beautiful! Before I bought my Godin last year, I had narrowed down my choices to that, an S2, and a custom 24. You can't dip wrong with PRS.

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
Beautiful @MarkDyson! I've been looking at a couple PRS guitars lately. In discussions over at the PRS forum the consensus is consistently rave reviews about the S2 line. I'm looking forward to your reports.

Congratulations!