Anybody with G&L on this site

MarcLevac

Blues Newbie
Anybody ever used G&L website to order parts ? I put a order for parts, almost two weeks ago Been sending
E mail after e mail no response left a e mail on there main website same story, is it always like that or i’m Just not lucky.... they were quick with my credit card quick response then.....

PapaRaptor

Father Vyvian O'Blivion
Staff member
Anybody ever used G&L website to order parts ? I put a order for parts, almost two weeks ago Been sending
E mail after e mail no response left a e mail on there main website same story, is it always like that or i’m Just not lucky.... they were quick with my credit card quick response then.....
Steve Araujo isn't on the website, but he's the bass player in Griff and Laura's band 'Yard Sale." I'm pretty sure he works for G&L as a product manager. If you'll private message (Conversation) me with your contact information, I'll pass it along to him.

Elio

Student Of The Blues
I ordered some replacement screws for a bridge and seem to recall having gotten them within a week or so. Given that they are in Southern California and that I am also in Southern California, I'm guessing they are a little bit slow to ship.

MarcLevac

Blues Newbie
Starting to regrets that G&L, Love the guitar , BUT there service seriously, 3weeks multiple email left messages on the phone, No call or email return...Thinking calling my credit card company to report it ... what a shame beautiful instrument sound great for rest I don’t know