Recording I Won a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface

Elio

Student Of The Blues
Congratulations and welcome to the club! The fact that 3 of us have won in 3 consecutive years has got to say something about BGU. ... or at least about our tenacity at generating contest entries (y)

PapaBear

Guit Fiddlier
Congratulations and welcome to the club! The fact that 3 of us have won in 3 consecutive years has got to say something about BGU. ... or at least about our tenacity at generating contest entries (y)
Yeah now if the other hundred I sign up for monthly would start paying off!

matonanjin

Chubby, old guy trying to play some blues.
I can't believe that I really one something from True Fire, and it was something I was looking at buying. I have seen others on here win from True Fire. Perhaps we are a lucky bunch of people on this forum. Rock on people!
Congrats, I'm a former TrueFire winner and Elio has won also!
TrueFire obviously made a mistake and I don't understand how it happened. I was supposed to win the PRS McCarty 594 and didn't.:eek::D

Seriously, @RussellC, I have the Scarlett 2i2. I haven't used it for a while since I have been using my POD 500 X mulitieffects board, which has the usb output. But until getting it, I used the little 2i2 for the interface to my DAW. It is a very nice interface and you will enjoy it a lot.

Last edited: